I’m conducting classes and workshops for homemakers of all skill levels. I have created a meetup group where I will be posting all of my future sessions. Joining the group is free and you can join from anywhere in the world. All of the workshops/classes will be virtual for the time being. There will be both paid and free events.
Click the link bellow to go to the From the Scratch Baking group on Meetup.com.
The classes/workshops to expect
- Sourdough 101 – Complete course on sourdough. A great class for intermediate sourdough baker and for anyone wanting to start their sourdough baking. Making & maintaining a starter
- Sourdough bread making – Everything you should know about baking bread and sourdough baking. From mixing to shaping and proofing a loaf. Making High hydration loaf
- Crusty sourdough baguettes – Hands-On. Mixing to baking demonstrations
- Sourdough pizza & focaccia
- How to brew your own kombucha – (free event)
- Lemon meringue tart – Hands-On workshop
- Sourdough brioche
- Sourdough burger buns
- Traditional croissants – croissants using commercial yeast. Hands-On/demonstrations, lamination
- Puff pastry – rough puff, full puff
- Make the perfect naan ( sourdough, non-sourdough, discard)
- Danish pastry – lamination, different shapes, fillings, baking and decoration
Classes will be repeated depending on the demand
Please suggest a new class in the comments below and also let me know what days of the week and times you prefer for virtual classes.